[Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 9, Issue 171

awtiger at cox.net awtiger at cox.net
Mon Aug 21 14:42:45 MDT 2017

Bill:

I found a pic that I took a couple of years ago of the engine of my Tiger just before it went back in the car.  It shows the correct positioning of the slave cylinder bracket.  The slave cylinder, if it were attached to the bracket in this picture, would be mounted on the forward-facing side of the bracket with the pushrod and rubber boot protruding rearward through the center hole of the bracket.  The end of the pushrod would, of course, be screwed into the adjustable nut that is clipped to the release bearing lever.

I hope this is of some assistance.  Let us know how it works out.

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE
TAC #740