[Tigers] Brake switch is in

Stu sabre2tgr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 10:31:35 MDT 2017

Here's my setup, that I just finished off this morning.  A few notes:

The switch is for '82 CJ7.  Many others will fit, but that's the one I have.

That's a muffler clamp holding the setup onto the steering column

I slotted all the holes in the aluminum "L" shaped extrusion, for
adjustability

An easy source of switched 12V is an empty connector on the fan motor
connector.  On my MK1A, anyway.  YMMV, as we all know

I may reposition the wiring a bit, but otherwise, that's it.  Thanks for
all the suggestions.  This network is great.

Stu