[Tigers] Brake switch is in

Gary Winblad garywinblad at comcast.net
Sat Aug 12 13:54:03 MDT 2017

Stu,
Nice work.  Very interesting how everyone has their own spin on this
project using whatever parts and supplies
from THEIR junk box!

When you re-do your wiring, you might look to the left instead of the right.
I got un-switched 12V  PURPLE and the stop lights GREEN-PURPLE just to
the left of my added brake switch(GREEN).
Instead of the un-switched 12V there, you could just jumper the wires at
the old pressure brake switch, then your
stop light will be on switched 12V...  That might be the better way..
wonder why I didn't do that!
You would un-plug the GREEN-PURPLE and plug your wires from your new
switch to both sides.

All these changes have bullet connectors available right there!  No need
to cut/modify the factory harness.
Gary