[Tigers] Brake light switch

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 10:48:55 MDT 2017

What I later realized is that when I'd see the brake lights go on, either
against the garage door or a truck stopped behind me, it did not dawn on me
how hard I was pressing.  I just saw the lights and went on, thinking all
was ok.  Now I realize I wasn't good.  For example, when starting to touch
the brakes because I see slowing ahead on the freeway.  That soft touch was
not lighting up the brake lights.