[Tigers] Brake light switch

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Fri Aug 11 09:15:40 MDT 2017

Jay, exactly right; this is a safety issue everyone should check.

I once had a stock switch that took all I could muster on the brake pedal to activate; fortunately I do a safety check of the brake lights in the garage before driving.

I read somewhere that Harley Davidson had a pressure switch that was compatible with silicon brake fluid but I did not find a part number and I have not followed up on the subject.

I installed a switch on the brake pedal when I installed a cruise control unit which it required.

Safety first.

Ron Fraser