[Tigers] Mk II wire diagram

Tom Parker tkparker1941 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 15:02:27 MDT 2016

Mayf,

This is covered (as well as it can be ) in the old version of C.A.T. Shop
Notes. Mine are 600 miles away, but maybe Ron has a copy...

If I recall correctly the blower is hot (that is has voltage applied) and
the ground is supplied through the switch. There's a speed resistor in the
circuit to slow it down in "low." I'm talking off the top of my head...
will check the wiring diagram online and report back if I'm wrong.

Tom
'67 Mark 2.