[Tigers] Dash Pieces

CoolVT at aol.com CoolVT at aol.com
Sun Sep 18 07:55:37 MDT 2016

Mayf,
Pretty sure the power to the gauges and dash lights come from the  voltage
stabilizer.  It's a little squarish, metal device about 2"x2" and  is
screwed to the support column that goes from the dash to the firewall (just  to
the right of the steering column). If you pull the wires off  be sure to
label where each goes because the color coding of the wires will probably be
faded. Not sure of a source for the stabilizer if that's the  problem.
Mark L

In a message dated 9/18/2016 4:15:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,