[Tigers] DW Torque arm with or without Panhard rod?

daniel doornbos dan_doornbos at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 18 18:23:45 MDT 2016

Who out there has done direct back to back driving comparisions with the panhard rod installed, removed or changing the anchor point from Passenger to Driver side??  If so what were the conclusions?  How did it change for heavy accelration and braking for both straightline and corners?

Additional info to go with your observation?

- Parhard rod chaise mount on driver side (MKII stock) or passenger side (MKI config)?

- Lowered Panhard rod mount for better roll center?

- Other suspension mods such as DW torque arm, stiffer rear springs ?

- High HP engine?

dan

(changing my subscription from my work to private e-mail account)