[Tigers] Tiger oil capacity w/non-stock filter

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun Oct 4 16:43:57 MDT 2015

Dave
    I think most of us have this problem and I don't recall where the oil
line was with the original oil filter and hoses.   I never experimented with
how much oil the original filter and lines held to see if that was part of
the problem.

I have a right angle oil filter adaptor on my 260 now.

I marked my dipstick with 4 qt mark after running to fill the filter and
then letting it settle then a 5 qt mark for the right angle filter.

Ron Fraser