[Tigers] Tiger brake master rebuild question

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Thu Oct 1 12:18:14 MDT 2015

I believe Jim is asking how to get the subassembly apart.

I'm looking at Section K pg 15.  I don't have this part in front of me so
this is a bit difficult.

1st check all the instructions on pgs 15 &16 and any with the rebuild kit.

Part #4 has a key type opening - pull the spring down and move part #8 into
the key opening to release

Part #4 has a spring clip part to it that has to be pulled up to release
from part #3

I think that will do it but like I stated I don't have this assembly in
front of me so I can only hope it helps.

Don't loose any parts - keep everything clean.

Cylinder bore is polished like a mirror not honed out rough.

Ron Fraser