[Tigers] 260 for the 21 century

Scott Hutchinson shutchin at netjets.com
Fri Jun 19 19:46:17 MDT 2015

In many ways it's the most fun part of it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 19, 2015, at 2:33 PM, Stephen Waybright <gswaybright at yahoo.com<mailto:gswaybright at yahoo.com>> wrote:

Scott,
That's funny and all to true with car projects. My car started as a restore to stock project with a few reliability/safety upgrades. Next thing you know, it's a full on resto-mod from Dale A with a one of a kind suspension and other over the top upgrades. None of it makes sense after the fact, but when it's happening, each step seems like a small change of plan.

Stephen Waybright