[Tigers] Wood Dash Grab Handle / Dimensions

Andy Walker awtiger at cox.net
Fri Apr 24 15:23:44 MDT 2015

I guess the grab handle wood pieces come in all different varieties…I don’t know the measurements since it’s already back on the dash, but it was originally connected to the back of the original dash with two tacks; the same kind of tacks that held the leather wrap in place around the handle.  If there was any glue between the dash and the piece, it must have been extremely light; once I got the tacks loose, the piece came right off.

Andy Walker

Edmond, OK