[Tigers] Wood Dash Grab Handle / Dimensions

Derek Daily dtdaily at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 13:36:23 MDT 2015

"  1. Re: Wood Dash Grab Handle Retrofit (Allan Ballard)
Ron, you're welcome.
Yes, 6 and 1/2" by 3/4".
The ends are not cut square. They flare out a bit at the bottom."

I've less length, girth and zero flare... but I get the job done. (Not the first time this has been said btw...)  Also don't have those screws, nor anything other than glue holding to dash.
(6 3/8"L x 1/4"H x 3/4"*D)
*The new dash, allows 3/4" D, but did not duplicate the slope / nor curve that the original had.  Sanding both added wood and dash back to match.  If you're bored and finicky.
There are beveled edges on the original and new wood dash opening; I would make the piece match to where the bevel stops(starts).
Whoa, OCD minutiae here...nice. ;-) Derek Daily
dtdaily at yahoo.com