[Tigers] Is Disabled Email legit?

stubrennan stubrennan at comcast.net
Sun Apr 27 15:44:13 MDT 2014

I got the same thing for this list and a second unrelated one within the last few days. B Anyone have a clue?
Stu

I received something similar a couple of years back on a different list.
I have no idea what the "bounced e-mails" was actually about, since to
my knowledge there weren't any from my end.
I also stopped receiving anything from that list immediately after, so I
figured it was "legit".
Which is why I 'm also sending a direct reply to you.
Just in case.:-)
Hopefully someone else can offer more enlightenment than I.

Best Regards
David Sosna

tigers at autox.team.net

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums