[Tigers] Resolved - Disabled Email legit?

Terry Packer packertl3 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 16:04:24 MDT 2014

Thank you all for your direct replies. For a while I was not sure if I was
really disabled or whether the list was just quiet. Eventually I replied as
directed and my service seems to have been restored. My assumption is that
some technical fault, of which the user is unaware, produces an automated
notice which appears at this time to have been legitimate.

For the record,
I've seen a couple phishing emails in the past (not list related) which ask
you to reply to the false link provided in the email. So I wanted to be
careful to not expose contacts on my computer to something ugly.

Thanks Again
Terry