[Tigers] Are We Online?

Tom Parker tkparker1941 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 08:40:08 MDT 2014

I think I'm with Mark here, but the press says they're "fixing" Windows8. I
solved my problems when Windows 7 came out and Mr. Softy said I had to
re-install everything from my XP machines or buy Windows Vista (a well
documented pig of an O/S.) I bought an Apple. Now I have 2, and I'm happy
with them. Nothing is perfect in computing, but by comparison OSX is
wonderful!

Tom
 '67 Mark 2