[Tigers] Are We Online?

Rense, Mark (GE, Appl & Light) mark.rense at ge.com
Tue Apr 15 08:04:08 MDT 2014

Tom, I bought my youngest a Windows 8.1 touchscreen laptop for her birthday a
couple months ago. After an hour or so of climbing the learning slope, I
immediately got onto Amazon and ordered two discs of Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit for
my home computers. I'm not exactly a Luddite when it comes to IT, but you can
keep WINDOWS 8. Maybe Fortran 2015 will be the answer!
Bugz