[Tigers] Fuel guage and instrument stabilizer

genepadgett at comcast.net genepadgett at comcast.net
Sat Jul 28 20:42:51 MDT 2012

Thank you for correcting both my math and the incorrect reading I said should be obtained. Must be mixing up some other test metrics. Apologies to all for the misleading information.

You make no mention of my suggestion as to where the regulator might be or how to find it. I take it I must have not been helpful there either?

I find it curious that you speculate that you may have a broken stabilizer, know that the stabilizer output voltage is supposed to be a constant 10 volts to the gauge and have apparently not bothered to check if it is doing so. The stabilizer output wires obviously run to the gauge and are apparently good since some reading was being obtained. Is that not a valid test?

Gene