[Tigers] Fuel guage and instrument stabilizer

Theo Smit tsmit at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 28 21:48:49 MDT 2012

Gauges reading apparently ok at the top of the scale and then dropping rapidly
are consistent with them being supplied with 12 volts. This can happen if the
instrument stabilizer gets stuck 'on' or if the stabilizer is un-grounded. I
found mine screwed to the back of the wooden dashboard...

It does sound like your stabilizer should be checked at least...

Cheers,
Theo