[Tigers] 15" Tire Size revisited

John Heffron jheff123 at msn.com
Mon Jul 23 12:17:44 MDT 2012

Listers I am finally getting my TAC'd Tiger back on the road after major
underside rust repairs (altho the TAC sticker was destroyed by the bead
blasting). I have new 15" Panasports wheels. I have also replaced the front
suspension with a Hokanson front suspension.  I would like recommendations on
tire sizes that will not require any modifcations to the fender wells, etc.  I
could not find the thread in the archives that discussed the various sizes but
I know it's there somewhere.  I was thinking of 195/50/15 on the front with
205/50/15 on the rear.  Does this sound right?  ThanksJohn66 MK1A