[Tigers] Originality: Spare tire and wheel

Allan Ballard aballard at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 17 19:34:42 MDT 2012

Thanks, Theo.

I suppose I'm guilty at times of skipping over narrative on 'Vettes. :)

Allan Ballard
Mk1a

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 17, 2012, at 8:33 PM, "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit at dynastream.com> wrote:

> Hi Alan,
> Since you asked, my original comment was a follow-on to Jay and Michael's
comments on Corvette restorations. Sorry for derailing your thread... No
sarcasm was intended.
> Cheers,
> Theo
>

> On 2012-07-17, at 5:03 PM, "Allan Ballard" <aballard at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>> Theo,
>>
>> (and fellow travelers)
>>
>> I asked a simple question.
>>
>> You could have responded with the answer, if you knew the answer.
>>
>> Instead came an interesting theory on headline news followed by an
>> opinion on a concourse arms race.
>>
>> I have no idea why you chose to provide sarcasm rather than information
>> but doubt that it has anything to do with my question.
>>
>> Allan Ballard
>>

> This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.