[Tigers] Originality: Spare tire and wheel

phastphill at aol.com phastphill at aol.com
Tue Jul 17 19:33:00 MDT 2012

lighten up man

-----Original Message-----
From: Smit, Theo <Theo.Smit at dynastream.com>
To: aballard <aballard at ix.netcom.com>
Cc: tigers <tigers at autox.team.net>
Sent: Tue, Jul 17, 2012 8:34 pm
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Originality: Spare tire and wheel

Hi Alan,
Since you asked, my original comment was a follow-on to Jay and Michael's
comments on Corvette restorations. Sorry for derailing your thread... No
sarcasm was intended.
Cheers,
Theo

On 2012-07-17, at 5:03 PM, "Allan Ballard" <aballard at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Theo,
>
> (and fellow travelers)
>
> I asked a simple question.
>
> You could have responded with the answer, if you knew the answer.
>
> Instead came an interesting theory on headline news followed by an
> opinion on a concourse arms race.
>
> I have no idea why you chose to provide sarcasm rather than information
> but doubt that it has anything to do with my question.
>
> Allan Ballard

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
sole
use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.

tigers at autox.team.net

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums