[Tigers] Originality: Spare tire and wheel

genepadgett at comcast.net genepadgett at comcast.net
Tue Jul 17 15:04:18 MDT 2012

FWIW, there was some discussion of this on the CAT FORUM at one point. As I recall, it was determined the wheel color was something called a Sea Foam Gray. I do not remember if a particular paint code and manufacturer was indicated. A search on that forum might turn up the thread and some additional info.

Gene