[Tigers] Originality: Spare tire and wheel

Allan Ballard aballard at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 17 14:24:39 MDT 2012

Thanks Ron & folks,

I found the Foam Grey reference on the SAOCA site and made the
assumption that Tigers followed suit.

" Late Series II, 3, IV and V steel wheels were painted black with foam
gray paint applied to the exterior portion of the wheel only."

So I guess that answers my question*IF* Tigers used the same paint scheme.

Foam Grey is a grey-white. I can send a photo if anyone is interested.

http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/index.php?categoryid=82&p2_articleid=11

Thanks again,

Allan Ballard
Mk1a Tiger