[Tigers] Originality: Spare tire and wheel

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Tue Jul 17 14:03:19 MDT 2012

Allan
	TBON states; "Stock wheels were painted a gray-white on all cars
through the introduction of the MK II.  Tiger II wheels became silver, which
again was unique to the V8 model."   Norm might have some additional
information.

I painted my wheels silver - front, black - back; mostly because I like that
combination and I had both those colors on hand.  I had no idea about the
stock color.

I have very little information about Foam grey code #8 so it is good you
have a paint chip.

#8 Foam white
Chrysler # 75242802
Berger code 404.1137