[Tigers] Air cleaner & horsepower

Smit, Theo Theo.Smit at dynastream.com
Thu Jul 5 10:01:05 MDT 2012

That looks trick but how tall is the center part? If it's only two inches or
so, then you don't really gain any flow capability over the stock assembly.
The main problem with a four-barrel and medium to high rise manifold is that
you can't get the air to turn the corner and get into the carb, especially if
the carb has a choke tower.

Theo

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.