[Tigers] Air cleaner & horsepower

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 09:28:50 MDT 2012

If some of you are serious about gaining HP over the stock look ( and
you can always keep a stock housing in the trunk for car shows ),
I strongly recommend using a pair of K& N conical air filters with a
relocation kit like this one.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SPE-771/?rtype=10

Michael Shortt