[Spridgets] [Mgs] Happy birthday Team Net

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 11:06:43 MDT 2023

Well said David and I just read the sad news about Jim Johnson a few
minutes ago. Now rereading I see he passed in February, sorry I didn't know
he was ill. Great Spridget men who now race with the angels Over the
Rainbow Bridge. RIP Jim.

Jim's Obit:
https://www.swaimfuneralhome.com/obituary/james-johnson?fbclid=IwAR256R4taX1e2-pui9f8cV0ER-LrlOG9TSeH82Bn9oSks9dwXb22Jwy0G0M

Linda
62 California Sprite Pinky

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut