[Spridgets] Holy Sprite, where is it now?

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 11:51:51 MDT 2023

List,
I was just chatting with a fellow Spridgiteer Allen Fisher asI had reposted
a photo of the Holy Sprite group from 2011 on Facebook, see attached. I
wondered where it is now? More importantly where is Michael Rowe who
purchased it from Father Jack after Frank Clarici passed away.

Anyone know the whereabouts of the Holy Sprite or Michael Rowe?
Attached is the photo and the list of names on the photo. I had just heard
today that Jim Johnson passed away in February of this year. Heaven sure
has a lot of very handy Spridigiteers now. There is no excuse for any angel
to not be driving a Sprite.

Left to right: Doug Miller, me, Frankie, Jim Johnson, Frank, Ryan Kubanoff,
Father Jack, Michael Rowe, Phil Tase, David Booker, Larry Macy & Kevin
Valentine.

Safety Fast,

Linda

62 California Sprite "Pinky"

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut