[Spridgets] [Mgs] Happy birthday Team Net

David Woerpel dtwoerpel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 08:00:13 MDT 2023

Thank you Mark!  Cannot believe 32 yrs. of "Family".  The information
shared, friendships made, the humor, the gatherings for which you are,
in a large part responsible, and yes, the losses. R.I.P.  Frank(13 yrs
on the 11th), Paul, Jim, Ed and others I don't know about.  In their own
way they are the pillars of the list.  It is staggering to think of all
the people Mark has brought together through all the various lists he
moderates.  Keep up the great work Mark...the rest of youse....send $$$$.

Safety Fast

Dave W.
'59 :{)
'59 MGA 1500