[Spridgets] SMRS at Pittsburgh

John Deikis deikis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 07:42:01 MDT 2022

Anyone new to Schenley Park, it is an AMAZING experience but takes all
weekend to get to know the course. Strongly recommend getting a copy of
Manley Ford's monograph that goes through the entire funhouse turn by turn
with specific recommendations on how to approach each one. (
Manley776 at yahoo.com)   This is not a course that tolerates mistakes!
JohnD
aka: Nigel Johnsfolly