[Spridgets] Fwd: SMRS at Pittsburgh

stanbmason at aol.com stanbmason at aol.com
Wed Mar 30 12:02:55 MDT 2022

Spridget Racers,

I was just getting ready to send out an update on our upcoming Gingerman Race (I will do soon) when I found the Pittsburgh GP announcement with outstanding compliments from Dave Kessinger our sponsor of the Sprite Midget Race Series.  As I mentioned earlier this year this race venue will become our first event outside of VSCDA races to expand our series and pull in others from the East Coast and Canada that may have not raced with us.  Please see link below for more details about SMRS and the Donna Mae Mims exclusive Spridget Race.  This weekend will be part of SMRS for points with us growing to the best 2 of 4 races.

https://www.pvgp.org/spridget-race/?fbclid=IwAR3H5OKcZL5C1aMHA-U94GXmUcQtZPk9QALZwXuA0J4k8Cf--H5fY3DbFYU

Have a Spritely Life!Stan Mason