[Spridgets] Bugeye Won't Run

Ken Rudolphy kgrudo at aol.com
Wed Jul 22 05:54:36 MDT 2020

Is there debris in the tank restricting the pickup tube, or xxxx in the fuel line?  I've had the latter happen to me before
On Wednesday, July 22, 2020 Ryan Kubanoff via Spridgets <ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net> wrote:
  So the pump stops running seems to be your problem. Is your pump puling from the tank or pushing to the carb? Try moving the pump closer to the tank and running it if it still works its a problem with the carb or the hard fuel line from the tank forward. If not its a problem with the pump.
   Ryan