[Spridgets] New Haynes manuals won't be available in print

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sat Dec 5 22:50:52 MST 2020

 All the manuals now in print will still be printed.  It's just all new manuals will be digital.  That's not so bad though.  All you have to do is print out the pages for the project you are working on, then throw them out when you are done.  Might be a lot easier than lugging the entire book around the shop getting greasy fingerprints all over it.Mike MacLean