[Spridgets] Gerry Coker & Barry Bilbie pdf article.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 09:25:19 MST 2020

List,
I have been doing a lot of reading over the last few weeks on our
beloved Spridgets and found these.

Gerry Coker interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPHbli48uLM

PDF of Gerry Coker's 90th birthday. Also contains a photo of Gerry and
Donald Healey and a rare photo of Gerry and our unibody designer/engineer
Barry Bilbie. I had read about Barry but I have never found any information
in books other than they originally wanted to use thinner steel for the
unibody but after testing reverted back to Barry's original engineering
plans. Very cool. Enjoy the reads as we bundle up for winter.

http://100mregistry.com/GerryCoker90thBirthday.pdf

Linda
62 California Sprite "Pinky"

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut