[Spridgets] New Haynes manuals won't be available in print

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 09:48:46 MST 2020

Greg & List,
I guess we all saw this coming over the last several years. Hopefully they
will be in PDF format so pages can be printed for our greasy hands in the
garage LOL.

I've been buying 2 shop manuals for my cars/trucks, one in new condition or
new for the bedtime read and note taking and the other, an old well used
dirty copy for the garage : )

Safety Fast,
Linda

62 California Sprite "Pinky"

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut