[Spridgets] Moss Motors to Aquire Victoria British

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 09:55:58 MST 2020

Good to know Bill, I am starting to appreciate David's (bugeyeguy.com)
parts and his work. I would even consider having him do a build for me if I
didn't have the time, room or energy myself. I wish he would increase his
inventory but then again his prices are tough on the wallet although like
you said good quality. I'm at a point ....whoops ....... age where I would
rather pay once and cry once .......wink.

Safety Fast,
Linda

62 California Sprite "Pinky"

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut