[Spridgets] Moss Motors to Aquire Victoria British

Weslake1330 weslake1330 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 10:22:15 MST 2020

Well when I buy meat from a butcher's shop I expect them to be able to
advise me on what the difference is between rump and sirloin and stuff like
that.  When I bought bedsheets I asked the assistant about the differences
between sheets (not between THE sheets) and she told me that one sort
wrinkled a lot but another sort didn't, etc.

Daniel