[Spridgets] Moss Motors to Aquire Victoria British

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sat Dec 5 22:52:40 MST 2020

 If you are having a hard time swallowing his parts prices, his restoration prices would probably choke you.Mike MacLean

    On Saturday, December 5, 2020, 7:09:26 PM PST, Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <spridgets at autox.team.net> wrote:

 Good to know Bill, I am starting to appreciate David's (bugeyeguy.com) parts and his work. I would even consider having him do a build for me if I didn't have the time, room or energy myself. I wish he would increase his inventory but then again his prices are tough on the wallet although like you said good quality. I'm at a point ....whoops ....... age where I would rather pay once and cry once .......wink.
Safety Fast,Linda
62 California Sprite "Pinky"