[Spridgets] Thanks for all your help thru the years

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 17:51:41 MDT 2019

For anyone else that is preparing to do this repair. I would suggest you
head to your local scrap yard. Look in their pile of bicycles. The cheap
Chinese Wally World bikes have a sweep 90* made out of aluminum on the
front and rear brakes of the bike. Get both of them. When you replace your
cable, put these on both ends to keep the transition smooth, and the cable
no longer will rub on the bonnet.
Just another hint, in the memory of "we tight" Clarici.

--
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/