[Spridgets] Is the list really this quiet?

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Sun Jan 27 16:08:31 MST 2019

Hi Nelson,

That was me trying to get an engine from Virginia to Michigan.  Turns out the engine went to someone in Texas instead.  I met you on the way to Elkhart Lake for the Midget 50th.  We took the ferry across Lake Michigan together.  I went to Elkhart Lake again last fall for the Sprite 60th and ran my Bugeye in the races at Road America.  Great fun!

Cold here in Michigan too, but I'm working hard to get my car ready for the coming race season.  I heat my garage with propane and go through 20 pounds every couple of days.  :-)

Rick

Sent from my keyboard