[Spridgets] Is the list really this quiet?

Howard Collins miniac7 at aol.com
Sun Jan 27 20:14:02 MST 2019

The engine train from the mid-Atlantic to the upper Midwest of which you speak became derailed by me when a long time friend of mine in Texas reached out to me and expressed interest in the engine to supplement his two 948 street Sprite projects currently underway.

I'm not a Facebooker, so I hope the Spridgetlist continues to live on.

Howard Collins

Sent from my iPad