[Spridgets] Is the list really this quiet?

Nelson Wittstock k8djc at zoominternet.net
Sun Jan 27 14:26:28 MST 2019

I have enjoyed the Spridget groups for a number of years.  Had a great time at both of the Spridget 50ths.  Lake of the Ozarks and Elkhart Lake.  Car wasn’t done for Lotw but I had it at Elkhart.  At this time it is too darn cold here in Ohio to do anything other than look at my car.  In October I ordered a new cam from APT but he said he had no idea when a new batch would be available. For now I have to be content to look for what anyone else is working on.  A month or so back someone was looking for a way to transport an engine via a relay system but haven’t seen anything more about that.  Maybe it got put on hold because of winter.

Nelson with Little Mo resting on my Quickjack