[Spridgets] I had forgotten!

Weslake1330 weslake1330 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 13:00:02 MST 2019

The exhaust clamp arrived today so the system and silencer are now
connected.  The clamp came from China and hopefully wasn't from a
dung-fired forge.  If anyone can find something similar that is actually
manufactured in the UK or USA I'll buy one.  The Mikalor brackets are made
in Spain and don't have a stainless fixture and bolt.

One job I will need to do, not sure why (it didn't need this before),  is
apply some heat to the system pipe just before the silencer and bend it up
some.

Regards

Daniel