[Spridgets] Reviving a dead Horse-Bushings

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Tue Jul 4 12:53:02 MDT 2017

Ask for the shore hardness value of the poly and get the softest set you
can get or just get a poly set and get used to a tighter feel (!)

spridgets at autox.team.net writes:

I  am going to need to renew the front bushings on the Midget and was
wondering  what the current thinking was in the rubber vs. poly debate.  Is there
 anything new and note worthy in poly for a street going Midget or is
rubber  still the way to go on the front for a forgiving ride?  I see lots of
poly options, Prothane, Superpro, poly impregnated with  graphite...

This  will be just the front for now.  I renewed the rear in rubber a
couple of  years back.

Rich  Ball

‘76  Midget

Everett,  Wa