[Spridgets] Reviving a dead Horse-Bushings

Richard Ball rich_ball at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 3 15:07:30 MDT 2017

I am going to need to renew the front bushings on the Midget and was wondering what the current thinking was in the rubber vs. poly debate.  Is there anything new and note worthy in poly for a street going Midget or is rubber still the way to go on the front for a forgiving ride?  I see lots of poly options, Prothane, Superpro, poly impregnated with graphite...
This will be just the front for now.  I renewed the rear in rubber a couple of years back.
Rich Ball
‘76 Midget
Everett, Wa