[Spridgets] Brakes

EDWARD WOODS fogbro1 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 4 06:19:54 MDT 2017

I've converted my Bugeye's front brakes to discs, using, of course, rebuilt calipers from a later Midget. All brake lines are new, as are the rear cylinders and shoes. The master cylinder has been rebuilt and modified for the disc brakes. The system has been bled over and over again. The car just doesn't stop as I think it should. My standard is my TR3. The Bugeye braking isn't even close. As far as I'm concerned, the Bugeye isn't safe to drive. What have I missed? Thoughts? Thanks,

Ed Woods