[Spridgets] 1960 disc brakes Bugere

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 22:32:32 MDT 2016

I may be wrong on the nomenclature but if you look at #48 on the Moss
diagram, that is what I am talking about.

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29302

The earlier cars with disk brakes had a single M/C and no shuttle valve in
the proportioning valve. Depending on what Jim F. has to work with, he may
need to know that there is a difference between the early and late disk
brake systems.

In a sense the name proportional valve appears to be correct as the influx
of hydraulic pressure enters the union and is distributed equally among the
four lines running to the four corners of the car.

My 2c...