[Spridgets] 1960 disc brakes Bugere

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Sun Mar 27 06:29:33 MDT 2016

But it isn't a proportioning valve.  It's simply a device that tells you if the front and/or rear brakes have a leak.  I like the way it tells you AFTER you step on the pedal and it goes to the floor that you have a problem.  Duh.  :-)

There was a thread (sorry Jay) a few days ago on another forum about removing the valve altogether to eliminate a possible leak.  You still run separate front and rear lines but just eliminate the next to worthless warning light shuttle valve.

Sent from my keyboard