[Spridgets] To ballast or not - Bugeye with 1275, neg. ground

Kevin Valentine kevinv1275 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 05:33:38 MDT 2015

Walt,

A standard internally ballasted coil is usually about 3 Ohms.  This would
be a coil that needs no external ballast resistor.  You may consider using
a coil recommended by the electronic ignition manufacturer.

More info....  Here's a short thread pertaining to your question ;)

http://www.theminiforum.co.uk/forums/topic/228835-coil-ohm-reading-quick-question/

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa